- Its sole purpose is License acquisition.
- An LGV license alone doesn't prepare drivers for real-life workplace challenges.
- It's not equipped to provide them with the right skill set for the industry. It's aimed at men and mostly delivered by men.
- Training vehicles frequently don't represent real workplace equipment, and the training is one-to-one.
- LGV license acquisition is only part of what we deliver.
- Our training is multi-faceted to provide competent and confident drivers.
- We teach safe working practises to underpin knowledge in every aspect of trucks, trailers and their operations.
- Horsepower harnesses theory and practise with classroom modules followed by hands-on participation.